There are more than 2.5 million septic tanks in Florida, with quite a few located in the Haines City, FL, area. These tanks serve properties not connected to traditional sewer systems and require regular septic tank pumping to keep them working efficiently and safely.
Lakeland Septic provides expert septic pumping service throughout the Haines City area. Here’s a little about the process.
Septic Tank Pumping in Haines City
Septic maintenance begins with regular septic pumping. This is how to prevent unpleasant backups and other potentially dangerous problems with your septic system.
For most of our Haines City customers, we suggest that their tanks be cleaned out every five years. We base this schedule on the size of the tank and the amount of drain use within the home. After working with you and inspecting your system, we’ll suggest an optimal schedule.
Signs That Your Septic Tank Needs Attention
- Drains and toilets contain raw sewage and may sometimes overflow.
- Slow drains throughout the home.
- Foul smells of sewage in the house or outside near the septic system.
- Super-healthy grass growing above the septic tank.
- Lift station alarm going off.
- Wet sections of ground in the vicinity of the septic system.
These signs point to a problem with your tank or system, and an inspection will tell us exactly what’s going on. If it’s just a full tank, septic tank pumping is the solution.
What’s Involved In A Septic Pumping Job?
Our Haines City septic tank pumping team is trained and experienced in every type of septic cleaning and maintenance project. We rise to the “Lakeland Septic Standard,” which means the job is done right with no errors and no cutting of corners.
Septic tank pumping involves the following:
- First, we locate the tank and make sure we can access it.
- Using commercial-grade equipment, we pump out the sludge from the tank. We then carefully wash down the surfaces on the inside of the tank structure.
- We perform an inspection, looking for signs of damage and malfunction. We can repair any problems we uncover.
- When the job is complete, we secure the tank lid with mortar or screws, and your Haines City septic tank is ready to serve you efficiently.
Go With Experience
Cleaning and maintaining septic tanks isn’t work that amateurs or novices should engage in. Only experienced professionals should engage in septic pumping to prevent major problems from cropping up, usually at the worst of times.
Throughout Haines City, FL, residents on rural properties rely on Lakeland Septic to do the job right the first time. We bring more than 15 years’ experience to every septic tank pumping project, using only the finest equipment and best-trained crew in our region.
Along with septic pumping, we provide:
- Complete septic system repairs of the tank, drain field, lift station and other parts and components.
- Expert septic system inspections as part of general maintenance and in response to emergencies.
Call For Fast Septic Service In Haines City, FL
If your Haines City septic tank needs to be pumped, we’re standing by to help with the exceptional, speedy service that has made us #1 in our area of Florida. Speak with a septic expert today at (863) 738-0504.