Look no further for septic tank pumping in Lakeland and surrounding areas.
Septic Tank Cleaning
Septic Systems are an important sewage/wastewater treatment option for homeowners in Florida. More than 2.6 million septic systems are used in Florida. Local health departments issue thousands of permits every year for new systems, and many of those permits are for repairs.
Routine maintenance of your home’s septic tank can prevent unexpected backups and the mess that comes with them! Prevent this by giving Lakeland Septic Company a call.
It is recommended to pump out a septic every 3-5 years depending on the age of the system and the number of occupants in the home. Read our blog to learn more about this time frame. Pumping out your septic tank regularly will prevent heavy build up in the tank, which can damage your drain field and require repairs.
Our team is trained to pump out your septic tank completely and leave the area as close to perfect as possible. If the system has an effluent filter, we also clean that for free during the service.
With over 15 years of experience, Lakeland Septic Company can service any type of system and diagnose any problem you have with ease.
What happens during a septic tank pumping?
- We locate and access your septic tank.
- We empty ALL contents from the tank. (abnormal contents such as sand or wipes are additional charges)
- We rinse down the walls and floor of the tank to better inspect for cracks or any other dangers.
- If the system has an effluent filter, we clean it at no additional cost.
- We seal the lid using mortar or screws if there is a riser present.
How do you know when it is time to pump out your septic tank?
You want to stay on a routine of having your tank cleaned out every 3-5 years as basic maintenance. Think of your septic tank the same as you would your car’s engine, If you fail to change the oil, it will eventually lead to costly and catastrophic damage. Below are some signs that it is time to pump your septic tank:
- Toilets or drains start gurgling.
- You notice a wet or soft spot in the yard near the tank.
- Showers or toilets draining slowly or not at all.
- Strong smell of sewage outside of the home.
- Lift station alarm going off.
Why Choose us to pump your tank?
There are a lot of companies to choose from and they all say the same thing, but at Lakeland Septic we practice what we preach. We train our technicians to The Lakeland Septic Standard. We pride ourselves in being the solution to your problem, not selling you what makes the most money. Whether the problem requires a quick fix or something more in depth, we are going to be honest and transparent with you from the beginning. We want for you to understand why it happened and how we fixed it. Our goal is to educate our customers on every home or business we service, creating a life long customer who knows how to properly care for their system.
Find the State of Florida recommendations for your septic system HERE.